About Me

My photo
Red Bluff, CA, United States
The life of us: a single mother and her 5 resilient, awe-inspiring children. Currently a part-time waitress and full-time nursing student with the simple hopes of retaining my sanity, or at least enough of it, in order to seek employment upon graduating. In the meantime I hope to encourage, love, teach, and in the end release each of my children into the world as independent thinkers, selfless Christians, hard-working contributors, and appreciative life seekers. Herein lies bits of that journey.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Family Portraits Spring 2012

I love family portraits!  I despise the effort required to print, frame, and display said family portraits.  :(  Anyone have any advise on inexpensive yet QUALITY ways to display our beautiful recent family photos?  I would rather pay more money to have them printed by a quality printer than an online place where then end up looking pixilated and such, and less on the framing/displaying.  Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr someone can just send me a money tree seed and solve all my problems - yes! let's do that instead!!  ;)



No comments: