About Me

My photo
Red Bluff, CA, United States
The life of us: a single mother and her 5 resilient, awe-inspiring children. Currently a part-time waitress and full-time nursing student with the simple hopes of retaining my sanity, or at least enough of it, in order to seek employment upon graduating. In the meantime I hope to encourage, love, teach, and in the end release each of my children into the world as independent thinkers, selfless Christians, hard-working contributors, and appreciative life seekers. Herein lies bits of that journey.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Unexpected first post after being MIA.

Hi There! Well, I've been gone for a while now, as you can see from my last post, and was intending on writing another "update" of sorts to account for the missing months. However, that drew my attention to the fact that I should save us all a lot of confusion and just title my blog - THE UPDATE SERIES! :) That, sadly, is NOT the marvelous journal of my life I had aspired for. Hopefully you'll be able to check back and be surprised by an actual real time depiction of whats new in our neighborhood.

Hope this finds all of you well! And I will be back soon! Promise this time.

xoxoxo

~me~

No comments: